Gainsborough House Community Centre is surrounded by well-maintained gardens in an attractive town centre location, adjacent to the Parish Church and Gainsborough Old Hall. There is limited car parking for approximately six cars during the day and during the evening unrestricted road parking.
18 Parnell St, Gainsborough DN21 2NB
How to reach
- Mission Impossible: The Career of Simon Patrick
- Stranger on the Shore: the latest thinking of the origins of the Gainsborough Old Hall
- Gainsborough Heritage and District Association – Annual General Meeting
- Gainsborough’s Historical Slideshow
- Scandalous Vicars
- Gainsborough at War – The Morton Gymes Disaster and the Thonock Mine Filling Factory
- Marshall Built Bristol Fighters
- 1918 – Vindication of the Tanks
- Thomas Cooper – Victorian Gainsborough’s Radical Writer
- Gainsborough and District Heritage Association – Annual General Meeting
- The Gothic Revival: How did it impact on Gainsborough and District?
- Rev Canon Charles Moor MA: A man destined to rise through the ranks until his sudden and unexpected resignation.
- Rev George Langton Hodgkinson MA: A man for our times.
- 1851: The year of two censuses and the second one was to have a dramatic impact on the Churches.
- The Market Place a Slideshow and Talk
- Gainsborough & the Movement for Religious Liberty – Talk
- Pubs Clubs and Licensed Premises Pt2
- Paul Howitt Cowan Lectures – 5. The Buildings Secrets
- Paul Howitt Cowan Lectures – 4. The Major Restorations of 1849, 1870s & 1949
- Paul Howitt Cowan Lectures – 3. 1541 Northern Progress
- Paul Howitt Cowan Lectures – 2. The Families Burgh, Hickman & Bacon
- Paul Howitt Cowan Lectures – 1. The Old Hall in Context
- Zeppelins over Gainsborough
- How a Glentworth Family Changed the World
- The Gainsborough Workhouse
- The Role of Women During WWI